Wedding Photography Information
My elegant wedding photography captures all the special moments unobtrusively. So you can relive your day over and over.
Am I right for you?
- Do you want natural, emotional and elegant wedding photography?
- Gentle direction given throughout the day so you look your best?
- Candid documentary style photos of guests enjoying themselves without the camera in their face?
- Someone with years of experience from helping with wedding day timelines to pinning on a boutonniere?
- A relaxed and easy-going photographer who blends seamlessly into the background?
If this sounds like what your looking for then read on…
Invest in a lifetime of memories
I believe that wedding photography isn’t about having a record or ticking off the requisite boxes. It’s about investing in capturing and sharing the memories of that day in a way that brings it back to you and your loved ones again and again. It’s an investment in your memories together.
My collections start from €1969, this includes coverage from morning to dinner, a bespoke wedding album and high resolution digital images.
Please contact me to get full pricing information and check availability.
"You were such a joy to work with and really captured the vibe of the day. Thank you so much, I’m beyond thrilled we chose you as our wedding photographer"
– AOIFE AND EOGHAN –
Your Wedding Album
Theres so many reasons you should invest in an album, heres just a few
- Your photos will be preserved forever in a beautiful tangible album. Not forgotten about in a drawer on a USB key.
- Its an heirloom you can pass down through generations. We all still have our grandparents albums, its a legacy.
- Technology changes so quickly, that USB you have may be obsolite in a few years, just look at DVDs.
- Theres nothing quite like seeing your photos professionally printed. Professional albums are beautifully made and printed with archival inks and paper for maximum imact.
- Life gets in the way, so many couples have great intentions of taking their digital photos and making their own photo book, but so often it just never happens. Let your photographer do the work for you and design a beautiful professionally laid out album where all you have to do is click “Approved”.