Wedding Photography Information
My elegant wedding photography captures all the special moments unobtrusively. So you can relive your day over and over.
Am I right for you?
- Do you want natural, emotional and elegant wedding photography?
- Gentle direction given throughout the day so you look your best?
- Candid documentary style photos of guests enjoying themselves without the camera in their face?
- Someone with years of experience from helping with wedding day timelines to pinning on a boutonniere?
- A relaxed and easy-going photographer who blends seamlessly into the background?
If this sounds like what your looking for then read on…
Invest in a lifetime of memories
I believe that wedding photography isn’t about having a record or ticking off the requisite boxes. It’s about investing in capturing and sharing the memories of that day in a way that brings it back to you and your loved ones again and again. It’s an investment in your memories together.
My collections start from €1969, this includes coverage from morning to dinner, a bespoke wedding album and high resolution digital images.
Please contact me to get full pricing information and check availability.
"You were such a joy to work with and really captured the vibe of the day. Thank you so much, I’m beyond thrilled we chose you as our wedding photographer"
– AOIFE AND EOGHAN –
Your Wedding Album
Theres so many reasons you should invest in an album, heres just a few
- Your photos will preserved forever in a beautiful tangible album. Not forgotten about in a drawer on a USB key.
- Its an heirloom you can pass down through generations. We all still have our grandparents albums, its a legacy.
- Technology changes so quickly, that USB you have may be obsolite in a few years, just look at DVDs.
- Theres nothing quite like seeing your photos professionally printed. Professional albums are beautifully made and printed with archival inks and paper for maximum imact.
- Life gets in the way, so many couples have great intentions of taking their digital photos and making their own photo book, but so often it just never happens. Let your photographer do the work for you and design a beautiful professionally laid out album where all you have to do is click “Approved”.
"You captured so many unreal moments of the day of ourselves, our family, our two baby girls and our friends. I will never be able to thank you enough Kathy for just how fabuous you were before our wedding day and after."
– JENNY AND EDDIE –
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! I am completely covered with liability and equipment insurance. I am also a fully registered business with the Companies Registration Office.
I’ll often bring a second shooter with me, her name is Oksana and she’s a peach! If you’d like to meet her before we can arrange a coffee date 🙂
All the chosen photos will be edited to my style, this includes tone and colour correction, exposure adjustments, cropping and straightening. Small blemishes or marks can be removed but advanced or more in depth retouching (such as body manipulation) will cost extra.
Easy peasy! To lock in your date all you need to do is pay the €300 deposit and sign and return the contract. Once both these boxes have been ticked your date is 100% booked in 🙂
I cover weddings all over Ireland and beyond if needed! A small travel fee does apply for weddings outside Leinster. Contact me for more details.
Every wedding is a little bit different but on average its usually between 400-500 images.
Once your wedding is completed I will begin editing your pictures. This usually takes between 4-6 weeks, occasionally if I’m busy it can take a bit longer. But don’t worry, I will always let you know if this is the case!
My primary style would be natural, relaxed and elegant. I will offer gentle direction throughout the day and some posing will occur for formal family photos but by and large I prefer to keep everything very natural and photojournalistic.
By law, copyright always stays with the photographer but you will have the right to use your photos privately in any way you like. You can make as many prints as you wish and as big as you wish, send them to friends, hang them on your wall and so on.
Yes, I will. This will cover bride and groom details, contact numbers, locations, addresses, model release forms and will fully detail what both parties can expect from each other.